Alignment Training with Hunter Engineering!
In late January, Truck Service partnered with Hunter Engineering to conduct a Hunter Alignment Training Workshop at our Cleveland Spring location.
Team members participated in a two-day, class room/hands-on event. A pretest was given at the beginning of the training and a final test at the end of the training. We are happy to say that everyone passed!
During the hands-on portion of the training, 6 different trucks were used to illustrate various conditions we face day-to-day. All in attendance gave great feedback on the effectiveness of the course.
Team members in attendance were:
- Steven Pajcic (EAB Tech)
- Joe Zmecek (EAB Tech)
- Jose Rivera (EAB Tech)
- Walter Averez (EAB Tech)
- Allen Bowles (Cleveland Spring Tech)
- Steve Anderson (Warner Spring Tech)
- Steven Johnson (Noblesville Tech)
- Tom Myers (Noblesville Service Advisor)
- Wesley Redding (EAB Service Advisor)
- David Bowden (Cleveland Spring Service Advisor)
- Don Davis (VP – Operations TSI HQ)
Hunter Engineering is the world leader in alignment technology with over 350 patented inventions from the largest wheel service product development staff in the world. Hunter’s award-winning team of more than 75 engineers and support staff is unequaled in the industry.
Special thanks to the Dave Fox, Hunter Engineering Instructor.