Classic 1956 Ford Pick-Up Truck at Our Black’s Spring & Alignment Location!
This beautiful 1956 Ford Pick-Up Truck is owned by Thom Black, former owner of Black’s Spring.
The truck was purchased in 1959 by Black’s Spring as their first “shop” truck. It was refurbished in 2006 for the 50th anniversary of the Ford truck model. Complete restoration of the vehicle was completed in May 2018.
It features a Roush 302 V8 engine, TCI automatic transmission, custom rear leaf springs (made at the Black’s Spring location), and 4-wheel disc brakes.
What a beautiful vehicle!